Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Refurbished & Network Unlocked ( SM-G975 )
- Samsung Galaxy s10 Plus Refurbished
- Network Unlocked
- No Google Accounts or Locks
- Expandable Storage Via SD Card ( Not Included )
All Refurbished items are sold under the Vat Marginal Scheme. A Vat Receipt will Not Be issued on the completion of the sale. Please Read More HERE
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is Samsung’s latest flagship for 2019. It has a bright 6.4-inch AMOLED display and has a hole-punch design. While the hole-punch does sacrifice a small portion of the display, it isn’t distracting. The display is crisp and gets really bright when outdoors.
Samsung has picked the Exynos 9820 to power the Galaxy S10+ and has paired it with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. You do have more RAM and storage options available with the top end offering 12GB RAM and 1TB of storage. Samsung ships the phone with OneUI running on top of Android 9 Pie.
The software is also optimised to function with the hole-punch display and you get the option to hide the camera hole using a black bar at the top. Performance of the Galaxy S10+ is impressive and it managed to score higher than most other Android smartphones in our benchmark tests. The Galaxy S10+ gets a 4100mAh battery and is capable of delivering over a day with regular use.
There are three cameras at the back of the S10+ consisting of a 12-megapixel wide angle sensor, 12-megapixel telephoto lens and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor. At the front, it has a dual camera setup consisting of a 10-megapixel selfie camera and an 8-megapixel RGB depth sensor. The S10+ clicks some very good photos in different lighting conditions and the ultra-wide angle sensor does come in handy when clicking landscape shots.
Whats In the Box
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Refurbished – Network Unlocked
- USB Charging Cable Cable
- 6 Month Factory Warranty
- Does Not Cover Physical Damage ( IE: Any Scratch, Crack, Frame Damage )
- Warranty void if used on any none verified charger cable or plug adapter ( IC Chip Will Be Tested )
- Liquid Damage in anyway, Not Covered
- Warranty Void if a Repair has been done with out Notifying Gadgets365
- Out of Warranty Repair Can be arranged by Gadgets365 – Please Contact us for More info on this